Are you our next guru?
We are looking for a passionate full stack PHP developer
Swedens largest cashback site Refunder with over 500.000 members, partly owned by Bonnier Venture and e-Equtiy, is now searching for a new skilled developer. We believe that you eat, dream and think code, and embraces constant improvement in order to create the best web apps.
- 3+ years experience
- Full stack experience with focus on backend
- Experience with some kind of MVC web framework, like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Cake etc
- Good understanding of html & css
- Experience working with different kind of API:s
- Basic understanding of the LEMP stack
- Experience with some kind of version control, we use GIT
- CodeIgniter (as it is our main framework).
- Would be nice if you have worked with Elasticsearch in any way
- Unit testing with phpunit
- Frontend development with Vue & Vuex
You will be responsible for understanding the overall architecture of our web applications, developing and creating new features in a fast paced environment. We like to test new features and strive to make decisions fast in order to minimize the time from idea to deployment. You will be a core player in the growth of our platform and of the products built on top of it.
Sweden's largest cashback site and the second largest in Poland. We help over 500.000 shopping savvy members to shop smarter and is the most tech advanced cashback site in the world with a unique product search of over 10 million products and inspirational content via our channel “Inspired By Refunder”. We have developed AI and algorithms in order to provide our members with personalized offers for several years. We have over 7.000 reviews on Trust Pilot with the best score (9/10). Welcome to apply and become a part of the Refunder team!
Please send us your resume to:
Mathias Naverfeldt – CSA (Chief System Architect)
Refunder Scandinavia AB
Visit us on www.refunder.se or take a coffee with us at Tegnérgatan 8 in Stockholm.